2.24.2011

Last day in the office!
Weird that I won't spend my life transporting info on napkins into spreadsheets, won't get looks at the store for buying random objects or 15 gallons of OJ and 100 pounds of pancake mix and won't be comforting middle school parents through letting their child leave home for camp!

What have I learned?
Boomerangs, hula hoops and marbles are a seasonal item! How do I know? Searching the 239 for them when they're not in season for a Wednesday night game!
Ministry is hard! Persecution and attack accompany it. Clinging to the Lord, remembering who you're really serving, perseverance, having honest and hard conversations, prayer, and accountability get you through.
It has been worth every minute.

Thankful that the Lord has molded me during this time!
 Excited for this next journey in my life, but will miss the students and leaders terribly!

Proverbs 16:9

1 comment:

elegantmine said...

i love this! I'm so happy and excited for the next season in your life. You have come SO far! and love the pic ;)