2.28.2011

3 full days left of being home. The Lord continues to pave this path I am walking on. I am constantly surprised, prepared and not alone for each step He calls me to make! 

This has, by far been such an exciting walk and adventure! The downside is too many see ya laters each day! NO BUENO! Why can't we have one big party to get it over with! Haven't cried once yet...teared up a bit reading letters but that's pretty much it! A clear sign that the Lord is preparing me! I hate goodbyes and am super emotional when it comes to them! 

One of the coolest things has been the opportunity to share my story and this walk with people that don't know Jesus!! Literally each day He has placed someone in my life to share!! Another reminder to me that this whole opportunity has nothing to do with me! I'm just here to serve the Lord and be obedient! This excites me more than anything!! He has given me no control!!

I also have so many cool stories about the way the Lord is providing financially, but I will send that update in a few days!!! 

 

1 comment:

elegantmine said...

i can't wait to hear about all the details!! xo