8.01.2011

Life in the Ghetto // The Conversational GEM!


Living in the ghetto has had it's downsides but there are many things I'm going to miss! The little things that give me a laugh and a conversational gem! It's hard to think about going back to normal life! I would like to highlight just a few of the daily occurrences I will miss and not miss!


1) Kids in the hood don't swim..they splash. Going to the pool became the farthest thing from relaxing! I do not think of steel drums and Bob Marley when I am by any body or pool of water here!

2) Tally of tattooed tear drops at the gym and probation anklets at the pool! QUALITY! I have lost count!

3) The hallways permanent scent of KFC!

4) Finding random people's socks in my laundry.

5) Naked lady in the laundry room because she put all her clothes in the washer.

6) Almost getting ran over on the side walk by a hover round operated by someone that wasn't paralyzed just thought of it as better way of transportation than walking.

7) Baby daddy drama

8) LiL Wayne ring tones

9) Living in a room the size of a sandbox with 2 other people.

10) etc, etc, etc :)


Things I won't miss

1) Slippers

2) Drug deals everywhere I go

3) Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

4) Smoke coming into my room from my neighbors.

5) Mice

6) The carb loaded food here