4.13.2011

Exciting things are happening here in Denver, CO!

One of the girls, Deachenae, who I have been tutoring for her GED came in yesterday in almost tears. There is a lot going on in her life but all of it for her good!! The Lord is really working in her life!! I had the opportunity to encourage her and pray for her!! I am so thankful that she has opened up to me and that the Lord has given me the opportunity to share with her how special she is to Him!

2 new woman will be moving into the Champa House Program next week! We are excited for them to begin this journey to meet Jesus and understand their worth and purpose in Him!

I start leading devotions for the women on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now on! I am so excited about this!! Please pray that the Lord would press upon my heart what will minister to them!!


I will be serving at our Denver Rescue Mission Event at the Lawrence Street Shelter on April 22!! This is a special event for the homeless! We will be serving them by foot washing and giving them a brand new pair of shoes!! I am so excited to be a part of this!!

Please continue to pray for these women and that Staff that serves them! May we each be renewed in passion to serve and point them to the Lord each day!

Miss you all!

No comments: