3.19.2011

Just a few things I am thankful for today!


1) My cell phone // without it, this transition would be crazy!

2) People interaction/ a social life! I am such a people person! So hard for me to function without it! Have met a few awesome people here, and I am more than thankful! I have been praying that the Lord would provide me with community.

3) Encouragement from everyone at home!! Your notes in the mail, texts, facebook posts and phone calls have made each day sweet :)

4) Joined the rec center today!! They give DRM interns half price, so it's only $24 for 3 months!! It feels good to be able to go to the gym once again! The fact that it's it the ghetto makes it even better as well! Lots of people watching glory!

5) An ice scraper that the maintenance man gave me!! Can't get to work without it!!

No comments: