2.11.2011

I am a lover of many things.

I love to be busy
love to be around people
love to laugh
love an adventure
love coffee
love music
love to read
love to be outside
love road trips
love to write
love to be creative
love to decorate/ design and so on.

The past week I have gotten so caught up in the things I enjoy and the desire to be constantly entertained. 

I then realized that I can be entertained all day long and still not be satisfied.

I spend too much time pouring my heart and time into the things I love rather than the one I love. So today, my desire and prayer is that the Lord would teach me and mold me in this area of my life! I want to be motivated to do things because of my love for Him instead the the things I simply love!

He is holy-worthy of my all, my attention and my soul's affection.


No comments: