10.01.2010

Fantastic Friday♥

It's that time again...Fantastic Friday! Where has the week gone?

Today is going to be completely random! I haven't had my coffee yet and am running low on sleep!

1// Liv's birthday was a good day of random festivity and celebration! Sunshine, friendship, the pool, and a grill calls for nothing but! :)

2// This living on a budget thing is kinda fun. Watch out for me and my envelope system!

3// New pet peeve: Listening to people fill up their drinks from the soda fountain machine. I am convinced that it shares the same equivalency as nails on a chalk board to me. Let me brake this down. OK, you have your cup. You go to fill it up. You then act like the fizz is a surprise as it starts to raise up to your glass super fast. You stop. Try to fill it up some more. Stop. Try to fill it up some more. Stop. Try to fill it up some more. The you finally decide to top it off. AHH! Just talking about it is driving me crazy!

4// The gym hopping has come to an end! Liv and I finally found a free gym to use! Thank you Jeffrey! So now we're training to run a 10k. High five if that actually happens!

5// Bike rides on Fort Myers Beach are always a treat! I don't think people ever really understand how different the people really are on the island! Whit and I ventured on out on a bike ride this week, and within the first five minutes got soaked with a hose from a creeper washing his car. He thought he was just the funniest thing around. Two blocks later the chain came off of whit's bike. I flip the bike over to fix it...cop pulls up. Is just sitting in the car watching me. Finally comes out and asks if we're having bike trouble? No, not at all! By this time I had fixed the bike. At least they offered to get me a wet one! My hands were black.

6// Little baby Anderson is here! I wish I was in Kentucky right now :(

7// I'm taking care of the Schaar's home and McKenna while they are out of town! Been fun! Feel like a mom. Where's my suburban with the family stick figure stickers across the back?!

8// The weather has been beautiful that past two days. It is a rule to be outside on days like this! Work is the only exception to not!

9// Making my last Sallie Mae loan payment today!! This means I only have to finish one more school loan!! I am so excited! FREEDOM!

10// Got a really cool opportunity this week to go to Guatemala and be a part of putting together a youth conference for them in February!!! Just waiting to hear more details to see if it will work out!!

11// I will end with this! Find ways this week to serve the Lord and others creatively and whole heartily!

No comments: