10.05.2010

Content!

I’m content, I’m satisfied, and my soul has been filled with the richest of foods!
A few weeks ago this was the furthest thought and attitude of my heart!

I am continuing to learn that being content has nothing to do with circumstances or surroundings but instead has everything to do with death to self and heart alignment and sustain in the will of the Father.

I don’t have all the answers and lots of times I just don’t understand the ones I do know.

The only thing to cling to and understand is that God is sovereign! Everything He brings me through stands a plan and purpose and opportunity to bring Him glory.

My heart is at peace with where I am and where I’m not!

Today, I know that He has equipped me to do His perfect will. No need for anything else but that!

So today I say.

I’m ready, do what You will and have Your way. Whatever brings You the most honor and glory in my life today, tomorrow and the next is what I want! Use me in spite of and beyond myself!

No comments: