10.18.2010

7 years later!

So I went to storage the other day to get some things out and found my old prayer journals.

Reading through them is such a sweet reminder of how Faithful the Lord has been and always is in my life, the things He has given and taken away, the desires He has given me for ministry, and the areas He is continually molding and refining me!

One of the things that hit me the hardest were my prayers and pleading with God over my brother, Jake's, life. It hit me like a ton of bricks.

My prayers and pleads are still the same today as a 23 yr old as they were the days I wrote them as a 16 yr old.

So...7 years later and Jake is a lot worse off then he was during that time, but I will continue to cover him in prayers that are dependant upon the Lord and for His glory!

HE is faithful and is at work and has been all these years!

He is to be praised because He is WORTHY!!
  
Please pray for our family during this time. I strongly believe that family is the greatest ministry. May each one of us be available to fulfill the call and purpose we each play in Jake's life with all hurt and baggage aside!

Psalms 141:2 //
May my prayer be set before you like incense, may the lifting of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.

Hope your day is sweet, my dear friends! May the rich and thick presence of God be what sustains and carries you today!!

No comments: