1.01.2011


As I collect my thoughts of all that has taken place in my life this year all that comes to mind is that I am simply in awe, more in love, and captivated by my Savior. Everything I have walked through in 2010 points to the one who brings my soul to life and has filled my heart with greater joy. 

He is able, He is all consuming, He is just, sovereign, worthy, holder of time, faithful, true, holy, all powerful, and all that is lovely and to be feared. He is Teacher, Father, Healer, Provider, Redeemer.

My praise belongs to Him.
My eyes look to Him.
My heart is captivated by him.
and my life belongs to Him.

So as 2010 has come to a close, my prayer is that I am willing for Him to continue the work He has done in my life this year. May He daily tear my world a part in order to make Himself known and may I walk through whatever brings Him the most honor and glory in my life!! 

So I say...I'm ready, do what You will! Let the journey of 2011 begin!!

No comments: