1.31.2011

5 random things for you today!!



My love and need for adventure got me to a run in with the cops and an almost trip to the slammer with 4 of my closest friends. Adding the yellow slip to my scrapbook and putting adventure on hold for a little bit :) Can't wait to tell the story to my kids one day!!

Found out the internship I was chosen for at Denver Rescue Mission! I will be working at the Woman's Shelter working with the women on their worth in Christ and equipping them to be able to make a living! To work in an area like this has been a heart's desire for a good 5 years now :) Dreamer no more, it's the real thing! Can't wait to serve the Lord as I get to know the stories of these woman!!

My Dad just told me that he'll be coming to visit me in May!! We'll be going to see U2 together! We have been wanting to check it off the list for a while now!! So excited!

The Civil Wars album comes out tomorrow!

Will be online with the rest of the nation at 3AM this Thursday to try and pre-order the Verizon IPhone!! Let's see how it goes!

There you have it! Figured it was time for a random post.

2 comments:

Fallen Wheat said...

What an awesome blessing to have the opportunity to work at the woman's shelter!! Very exciting!!!!

You'll love the U2 concert. Brad and I have seen them twice. Once on our honeymoon and the other time was last year on their current tour. Definitely a very cool experience.

Meg Easterbrook said...

I'm so excited to be working with these women!! It has been on my heart for a long time!

Can't wait for U2!! You and Brad should drive up to Denver and see it with us :)

P.s love your blog :)