11.02.2010

The Dungeon

A little story for ya!


Ok, decided randomly to get my nose pierced again on Sunday along with Kory getting his lip pierced. We looked up the nearest place and stumbled upon a gem of a tattoo slash piercing place called "Dungeon Tattoos."
Yep, the name alone sounds anything but sanitary and safe. I had forgotten it was Halloween so you can also imagine my surprise to be greeted by a bunch of spike wearing people. I'm talking half footer spikes around the neck! AH! I would of been out the door immediately, but everyone else seemed to think it was sanitary and normal, so I kept my mouth shut. I start signing the papers and then went to the bathroom to calm down. I hate needles. Bad place to calm down...their bathroom looked like a murder had taken place there...creeper sounds, leaking plumbing, random objects, dirty, etc. Yikes!

When I came out a 40 year old sunglass inside wearin man came in with a container full of candy mixed with baked goods.

The guy who was about to pierce my nose definitely took a handful of those baked goods. Glad he hadn't consumed them before hand...Just sayin!

This all made for me, a pansy, to want to pass out. Thankful Liv was holding my hand through the whole process. It wasn't too terrible, but the moment a blinked my eyes tears came flowing out. Not embarrassing at all...

There you have it...Just another normal day in my life! :)

No comments: