10.22.2010

Fantastic Friday!

Steven, Kristi and the kids, are moving to Virginia in 3 weeks. Their family has had huge impact on my life over these past few years! I am so thankful for their encouragement, friendship, support, and example in my life.  I will miss them dearly, but I am so excited for the new ministry the Lord has prepared for them! Adding VA to the road trip list!

When I first started working in the Student Ministry we had 5 full time staff members. We’re now down to two, and I’m the only person left from that first team. Too much change for a Student Ministry in 4 years if you ask me. Poor things! It’s a good thing I like to organize. Fixin’ to go into organize freak mode! I will be doing lots of volunteer recruiting!

What I have been listening to this week and you should too! // Phoenix, Needtobreathe, Kings of Leon, Brooke Fraser, Sarah Bareilles, U2, The Temper Trap, Fiction Family, The Icarus Account. 

Its official, my staff infection is finally gone, and I didn’t have to get surgery! I am so thankful!  What I have learned in the process of that mess: Your true friends will stay within 3 feet of you!

Blueberries and cream coffee is back at 7eleven. It is delight in a cup! :)

Fun trips ahead!
November// 2 Orlando trips
December//road trip to VA and NC and random places along the way
January// ATL for Passion!
February //Guatemala
I am a happy lady!

I can now watch the news in the morning in my room! Simple pleasure for me! Life feels back to normal! One of the things I have missed from my morning routine from when I had my own place! The Schaar’s are so sweet to let me use one of their tvs!

I think last night was the first night I have gotten more than 8 Hours of sleep in the past couple of months, and I think my body is rejecting it! Still feel so tired and this weekend is too busy to be low on enerrgy!

Have a sweet weekend :)

No comments: