9.28.2010

Take it from a girl who has a history with jean jumpers!

Rules relating to JEANS and anything JEAN!

Listen up ladies and gentlemen!

These are just the rules I live by. J Please feel free to add your suggestions!

length// is key in the selection of a pair of jeans! You have the ability to look like Huckleberry Finn or a slob all in the matter of an inch or two! Who would of thought?!

ladies
If you’re wearing heels- your jeans should then have a little more length to them. Ankle jeans and heels are a bad combo!

If you’re wearing flats- make sure your jeans don’t trail behind you.

Wash// You can never go wrong with a dark pair of jeans! Haven’t seen many bleach washes going around lately, so I think everyone is getting the memo!

Fit//
Last time I checked jinco jeans were no longer in style unless you are living in 1995. In other words, baggy/ wideleg jeans are not my favorite.

I’m a fan of skinny jeans, but if your skinny jeans look like they are spray painted on your body then maybe you should get a new pair!

If you’re not a fan of the skinny jeans, go for the straight legs! Just sayin!

Everything else jean related

Jean + Shorts = JORTS
Hey Ladiesss!
Throw away your dazy dukes. That’s right, you heard me! Don’t even drop them off at goodwill! There are too many short jean shorts floating around. Let’s put a stop to them!

Gentlemen
Jorts should never be an option. Period.
Only 2% of the guy population can make some cut of jorts work. Most likely you are not in the 2%!

Jeans + Jean Jacket = JOUTFIT
don't let it happen to you!


jean accessories
Jean purses
Jean comforters
Jean leggings (jeggings)
Jean backgrounds
Jean looking bathing suits

Pretty much every jean accessory in existence should be retired.

Why I think it is crucial for people to abide by these rules?..I don't know, I suppose I'm a jean snob. Do what you will!

No comments: