9.24.2010

Fantastic Friday!

Let me introduce you to fantastic Friday! My favorite day of the week,
and the day I will document anything random, fantastic, an observation or a story worth telling from the week!

1// It's official, the coffee shop is now my living room! I haven't gone a day this week without being there with friends! They study for their classes and I read, write, people watch or try and distract them for a few minutes! Quality people watching I must say. My favorite group so far is the knitting group. They have the most interesting and amusing conversations of all time. I'm officially a creeper!

2// I have such an incredible community of friends! A movement in Fort Myers is about to happen!!

3// One of my best friends is back in town for a couple months, and I couldn't be happier! Laughing is all we do!

4// I put myself on a tight budget to save money from here on out, and it is going well! A good discipline for me and it causes me to be creative and intentional with my time and stewardship!

5// There is so much routine in my life. So routine I almost back into the same business man pulling out of the driveway every morning! So I'm trying to switch it up as much as possible by adding something into the mix. Change the scenery, the time, the place etc! It has been glorious!

6// Liv's birthday is tomorrow and I feel like it's Christmas! I'm just so excited to spend the day celebrating her birth let me tell ya!

7// It's crazy the opportunities you have to reach out to people and hear their stories when you get over yourself and are available. This week has been so full of good conversations :)

8// We went night kayaking with a group of people a few days ago! 4 people on each 2 person kayak during shark feeding time. It. was. hilarious. Tipped about 5 times out in the deep. Not terrifying at all!

9// Brooke is about to have her baby!! Why do we have to live so far away from each other??? Can't wait to meet little Anderson!!

I could go on forever, but I will stop! What a great week it was!

No comments: