10.19.2009

Fall is here♥

Florida got a late memo about Fall, but atleast some fall characteristics are here! It felt so good to open up my house and let the cool air come through while having a cup of coffee! :) It was 54 degrees yesterday morning! Now we just need the leaves to change colors? OH, wait! That doesn't happen here! Haha!

:♥:Check off list for this fall // Winter in the Fort: ♥:

1) Go to an apple/ pumkin farm--still working on finding a legit place in FL.
2) Getting some sweet hallowen turtle necks and takin hilarious picks with a fall background! HA
3) Hayride
4) Go to New York City during Christmas time (Going December 16th!!!)
5) Bike ride downtown frequently.
6) Start going to the market downtown on Thursday mornings to get flowers, fruit, vegtables, etc...(Insert your laugh at me here!)
7) Write more!
8) Redecorate my house.
9) Meet lots of new people!
10) Start working with Aids victims in Fort Myers// finally found a cool ministry down here!
11) Study South Africa
12) Go to more shows
13) Spend time at the beach as much as possible
14) Go Camping
15) Bonfire
16) Worship night at the beach
17) Thrift stores
18) Roadtrip
19) Christmas card made of liv and I in tacky Christmas sweaters at Walmart!

I gotta get a move on it!


1 comment:

The Malko's said...

Meg,

I miss you SO much! I wish I could be there to do ALL of these things with you!! And FYI we have some super legit apple orchards/ pumpkin patches here you are free to visit anytime! Love you!

~Brooke