3.18.2009

As I get older the list gets longer!

I noticed that there are more things that drive me crazy as I get older! This is not good! Here are some!
1. Jorts/jean shorts-For clarity, this is only when guys wear them...not cool
2. Jeans and tennis shoes-I'm not talkin pumas, I'm talkin about the combo of workout shoes and jeans...not a good idea.
3. Jorts and tennis shoes- Is double the pet peeve :)
4. Chacos...Yes, I know you could climb a mountain in them and then go to the beach right afterwards, but It doesn't make them acceptable :) haha
5. Missing hubcaps on cars- Back when I had the crashed booty my hubcap fell off, and I was thinkin about taking a bus to work instead of driving my car.
I don't know why this bothers me so much!
6. When I can't brush my teeth on road trips
7. Touching the shopping cart and doors...I kick doors open a lot!
8. How you smell after eating fast food- Does anyone else take showers after eating fast food? Smelling like a traveling french fries will drive me crazy! Gross!
9. Car doors locked-this is only when I'm riding with someone.
10. Clutter
11. Myspace pictures of people doing the peace sign and having a caption underneath of "this is me being gangster" haha. Almost every person has one of those! Kills me!
Ok, I think i'll stop right about now! What are some of your pet peeves?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

i kick doors open REGULARLY!! and did you know publix offers hand sanitizer wipes before you touch your grocery cart! it's a great thing...
another question: it only bothers you when your teeth aren't brushed on road trips? not in general?? LOL or maybe i'm just gross cuz sometimes i forget to do it before work...

and last but not least, i'm going to take a peace sign/gangster picture for myspace ASAP just for you :)

xoxo