12.10.2008

The Broseff

What do you say to someone who isn’t listening and doesn’t want to listen? Or is it rather what you do? I have been so eager to know what exactly to do for years now. I have finally come to the understanding that it’s simply a choice and a commitment to do whatever it takes everyday to reach those who do not want to be reached. Abandonment of self, trust in God, accountability, acts of service, steadfast prayer, continuous encouragement, and the Father’s love.

I strive to live out this commitment for my brother. I have the opportunity to show the love that my Savior has for me. I don’t deserve it but He passionately loves me anyways.
He needs people who whole-heartedly love the Lord to love on him.

Though he may not be listening I know he does hear. I know God has an incredible calling on his life. I can’t wait to watch God transform his life! Wooo!

1 comment:

The Malko's said...

Meg!! Great blog! I love reading - keep it up ;)