9.10.2008

ready for the weekend!

This week has been so busy!

Last week my closet got flooded from some old plumming in the bathroom. They had to take all the drywall out and the tub and start all over. I have learned that you can't trust anyone these days except your DAD!

We had a few sketchy plummers. My dad ended up doing it all himself. He is soo HANDY!

We thought it wouldn't take too long to fix it...a week later and we moved back in last night!

It's so good to be home! I think I have taken for granted having my own place. It's good for me to be reminded of how much the Lord has blessed me. Our new bathroom looks soo gorgeous!

Dad you have got some mad SKILLS!


Also, last night I had the good idea to pick up some hair dye.

Sounded like a good idea at the time.

ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT

The color said dark brown....the fine print on the back said you're hair could turn black.

and I didn't realize this until i blow dryed my hair and it was BLACK as night.

What can i say...I look pretty harcore

Who want to hit up hot topic with me?!!!

Hopefully I can get it fixed this weekend!

No comments: