9.12.2008

life.

I got to talk to one of my really close friends Kelli today. It was so exciting to hear all the awesome things God is doing in her life. For so long she has been trying to figure out what she wants to do for the rest of her life. She has figured it out and is going for it! So awesome!
This is something I myself am still trying to figure out. The desire of my heart is to be where the Lord wants me, but where is that?! Right now I have the most fulfilling and exciting job I have ever had. I without a shadow of a doubt know that this IS where God has placed me right now, but what about 2, 3 or 4 years down the road?!
I KNOW that God has given me a passion and calling for full time missions. Right now I have been doing everything I can to pay off my school loans so when the door opens to go I can walk through it with no debt and nothing holding me back. But I'm not sure about when that time will come! I am so excited for when it does tho!
In the mean time what should I do?! I have thought about taking some more college classes, but I can't really afford to. For so long I have really wanted to do some sort of TV broadcasting or something along those lines, as well as maybe doing wedding planning. I AM A MESS!! Haha there are so many things i love to do!
My relationship with the Lord has been such an incredible journey. I can only imagine how exciting the rest of it will be! Until I figure it out a little bit better, I'm gonna turn all my worrying into trusting HIM! I don't care where I am or what I'm doing! As long as I'm a part of something bigger than myslef...I will be soo happy!

No comments: